Thursday, April 9, 2009

Red Balloon Boutique Warehouse - 65% OFF!

Review by:April
So now we all know about how great The Red Balloon boutique is in Newport...but I bet you didn't know The Red Balloon has.... a WAREHOUSE!!! Yes, I happened to be in the store on a Thursday and they casually mentioned they had a warehouse sale going on down the street. I grabbed a map and left a few tire skid marks in the parking lot, sorry about that.

Okay. The warehouse. You have NO idea. AMAZING...once I found it. It is off of 17th & Babcock - basically on the opposite side of Newport Blvd. from the retail store. There are a few little signs in the grass, and you have to go around to the back of the building. I drove by twice, it just didn't look open. Here is a picture of the door.


It is literally a giant place filled with racks (well organized by size), and there was no one else there. Lucky for me my son was asleep in the stroller - so I got to dig for over an hour. EVERYTHING is 65% off. We are talking every brand they have in the store - there were 12 racks of women's stuff alone! There is a little makeshift changing room under the stairs, and two full length mirrors. They even have a bathroom inside. I literally felt like I was at my own personal sample sale! I scored a dress from Luna Luna for my daughter, and great shirts for my son from Kingsley for almost nothing. There are tables filled with designer jeans for everyone and the fact that it isn't crazy busy, means it is well organized and easy to shop.

The Red Balloon Warehouse is open:
Tuesdays & Thursdays & the 1st Saturday of each month
9:00 - 2:30.

Boutiquing wisdom: all sales are final - so TRY IT ON! And they take cash and credit cards. Go now - this place will be discovered before you know it and has the potential to be a madhouse! Head to the retail store first, and grab a map - if you're lucky, your kid will fall asleep on the drive over...trust me this place won't disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment