Friday, April 17, 2009

Elle H - Ultra Feminine Chic


Laguna Beach, Orange County Boutique Pique
By: Erin Hall @ Boutiquing

STORE CLOSING SALE
EVERYTHING 50% OFF!


Love at first sight DOES exist
and it happens at Elle H in South Laguna! Elle H combines chic feminity with cutting edge style and trendy functionality. For those of you who invest in quality, attentive service and fresh vogue...you will find a reliable new love waiting to meet your needs.

Erica, who co-owns Elle H with her mom is the kind of girl you meet and instantly feel like you've known her all your life. Her easy going demeanor, incredible product knowledge and love for helping people is immediately obvious.
Like a spring garden in full bloom, Elle H was filled with radiant colors from the sexy and casual Akiko, Bilingual frocks, Geren Ford sheer camis and Nicole Miller body hugging dresses.

As if my obsession with super yummy Mike & Chris leather jackets wasn't bad enough, Elle H turned me onto their tops! April and I get a high when we learn about new designers, it's like a jolt of euphoria to our boutiquing veins and Rory Becca was that "hit" for me :) Vintage inspired, Rory Becca has perfectly blended the style of old with modern chic to make a very wearable yet memorable collection of tops and dresses perfect for a summer baby shower or dinner date.



So it's no secret, I'm a jewelry whore. I judge boutiques by their jewelry and Elle H got a perfect 10 from me. Their jewelry is well worth the money...unique, bold, eye catching and original were just a few of the happy thoughts that ran across my mind as I journeyed through a wide selection of earrings, necklaces, bracelets and rings. Thank God for tax returns because I HAD to splurge on a gorgeous pair of gold multi chain hoop style earrings from Chan Luu (watch how she went from immigrant to jewelry stylist to the stars on ABC) I literally wore the earrings out of the store and all night I couldn't pass a mirror without admiring them...told you I'm love struck!

Elle H offers a variety of denim, gorgeous purses including the vegan Japanesse line Matt & Nat (it's made out of rice paper!) and a wonderfully fresh sale rack full of amazing deals on coveted designers. I enjoyed the ample space and immaculate lighting in the fitting rooms, easy flow of the store, honest comments and helpful suggestions from Erica as I goo-gooed over every display.

CLOSING SALE ~ Entire Store 40% OFF NOW!

elle H
1833 South Coast Hwy #110
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
949.715.1345

Located 2 blocks south of the Surf & Sand Hotel
at the intersection of PCH & Pearl Street.
FREE PARKING
underground garage

Don't miss their amazing website!
www.elleh.com

Sunday and Monday, 11am-6pm

Tuesday through Friday, 10am-7pm
Saturday, 10am-6pm
Evenings by appointment. Call (949) 715-1345

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Become a Fan on FACEBOOK
Follow Us on TWITTER
Stay Up-to-Date, get Boutiquing in YOUR INBOX

Copyright 2009 Boutiquing.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without prior written consent.


1 comment:

  1. I L-O-V-E Elle-H!! I got the cutest little pink Kyumi dress and Rory Beca skirt. I can't wait to wear my beautiful new treasures:)

    ReplyDelete