Wednesday, April 22, 2009

H. Laguna Beach - Stunning Statements

Review by: Erin
Laguna Beach was THE reason I moved to Orange County. As many times as I've driven south on PCH, I've never seen or heard about this stunning boutique in South Laguna. In my opinion, "H. Laguna Beach" (the newest creation from H. Lorenzo, 4 trendy boutiqes in LA) is the perfect poster boutique for the city with an ultra cool minimalist mix of art and fashion that mirrors the community perfectly.

H.
felt like walking into an artist's studio with the most creative collection of Japanesse, Italian and French designed pieces hanging along the walls like a canvas' splashed with watercolors. H. combines the breeze and ease of the beach with the style and prestige of a "It" list mansion party in The Hollywood Hills...and here's why (read H. Lorenzo's story).

What makes H. feel so artsy is the abundance of textured patterns and single style pieces. Like individual pieces of artwork, each style has one size on the floor with additional sizes in the back. This open and spacious boutique offers everything from structured to romantic in all the hot trends of Summer 2009. Like artwork that speaks to your heart, I feel in love with a gorgeous cobalt blue silk dress by Pencey (known for their cummerbund dress), ruffled mini's from experimental fashion design duo Viktor & Rolf and sequined and sultry knit tank dresses from Haute Hippie (you MUST see their 2009 Summer Look Book!)

Words can't express how perfect this boutique is for finding stunning statement tops and dresses...Really, H. is where I WILL invest in my next event dress because I'm guaranteed a memorable piece and an evening of constant compliments by the even the most fashionable.

H. has this seasons perfectly distressed jeans by Current/Elliot, colorfully embellished tunics, sleek and simple Pool Swimwear, Repetto shoes and nature inspired jewelry from Danish designer Julie Sandlau. The men's section is full of ultra soft sweaters, sleek cardigans, body hugging tees, solid button downs and edgy denim like Transit and Stitch's, for an artistic euro/italian feel.



H.
Laguna Beach
1045 South Coast Hwy.
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
949.793.4039


4 comments:

  1. The most enjoyable part of the experience are the heart and soul of the boutique : Cynthia and Celine who are very knowledgeable , super friendly and caring . Their passion for fashion and superb taste is obviously the best asset the store has to offer .
    AB

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is by far THE FINEST fashion boutique in Laguna Beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assitant manager Celine is an absolute delight, she knows her designers and is eager to help you find the perfect piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ADORE this store!! Not only are the clothes incredible but the two women who work there are the most helpful and friendly people I have ever come across while shopping-- and trust me I am an experienced shopper, having great assistance often makes all the difference. I have been gently steered away from buying things that really didn't work on me and presented instead with dresses that looked amazing on me! I can't wait for my next trip down!!

    ReplyDelete