Thursday, April 16, 2009

Madison Bleu - Budget Friendly Boutiquing


Tustin Boutique Pique
by: April Madigan @ Boutiquing

I know I have mentioned how I like to multitask on my boutiquing missions. Well, well, well, do I have the ultimate combination. I love shopping at Whole Foods at The District, it is like an adventure on it's own, but add in a side trip to Madison Bleu - just across the parking lot - that is the ultimate shopping trip. Madison Bleu is an interesting mix of super trendy yet shockingly well fitting and wearable clothing with that added bonus of super affordable prices. I am talking, skip ONE (not all) of the bottles of wine from Whole Foods, and you can get yourself an adorable little summer dress instead.

My ultimate score was a perfect little black boyfriend blazer. I had my eye on one from Theory, but at $400, it just wasn't realistic...enter Madison Bleu...a better version, better fit, black boyfriend blazer for $30 bucks...I did a little dance in the dressing room...well, maybe a big dance:)

Madison Bleu is stocked with pieces from Collective Concepts, Trinity, and really great denim options from Citizens of Humanity. They have lots of dressing rooms (with mirrors), and an extensive sale section. Their stuff runs surprisingly true to size, and all sizes were well stocked. This is a serious find if you are looking for a cute new outfit for less than $100 bucks. I was a little bummed that the girls working there didn't seem to realize what a great boutique they were employed at, but you know I got over it as soon as I saw the price tags...In my boutiquing opinion, it is pretty difficult to beat a great fitting, stylish ensemble that doesn't send the husband into cardiac arrest.


Madison Bleu
at The District
2425 Park Ave.
Tustin, CA 92782

714.566.0077

Mon - Thurs
11:00 am - 9:00 pm
Fri - Sat
11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sun
11:00 am - 7:00 pm

Madison Bleu
at Bella Terra
7821 Edinger Avenue #114
Huntington Beach, CA 92647

714.899.3800

Mon - Thu
11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri - Sat
11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sun
11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

www.madisonbleu.com

Copyright 2009 Boutiquing.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without prior written consent

No comments:

Post a Comment