Thursday, April 30, 2009

Millie - Boho Island Casual

Newport Coast, Orange County Boutique Pique
By: Erin Hall @ Boutiquing

As if a front row view of the pacific ocean weren't enough reason to shop at The Crystal Cove Promenade in Newport Coast, Millie boutique gives you another reason to enjoy the resort shopping feeling. Like vacationing on a Greek Isle, Millie offers boho chic and beachy casual with everyday ease. Long and narrow, this boutique is filled with silk floral print tanks from Tea & Honey, tie dye Love TanJane dresses and a delightfully large selection of LUCKY Brand embroidered hoodies, flirty tees and bright ethnic tunics perfect for pairing with jeans or their variety of linen pants.

Being an "A" (I collect accessories like a madwoman! Find your "Letter" here - STYLE QUIZ) I love Millie because it offers so many bright colored and subtle neutral basics. I like the idea of basics because, 1 - they are timeless pieces and 2 - especially in this economy, I can buy one piece and get so many different looks using my jewelry and shoes. I was so excited to find a gunmetal grey tube jersey dress with an uneven hem line from parkvogel (a new contender for me in the ella moss, racheal pally arena of sexy comfort). I can wear the dress to the beach, an upcoming wedding, happy hour with the girls Thursday night and a romantic dinner with my boyfriend...Now THAT'S spending money wisely! (anything to justify...wink wink)

Included in the list of must see basics, beach sexy Susana Monaco jersey dresses and soft solids with an amazing fit from James Perse. Millie has one of the largest selections of Joe's Jeans I've seen in OC. Millie also carries crystal adorned Havaianas flip flops, colorful intimates, unique jewelry and soft leather handbags.

Just like the laid back feel of the center, I enjoyed Millie's manager Diana sales style. Diana was talkative and helpful enough to make me feel serviced while allowing me space to shop comfortably. Thank you Diana for a relaxed and enjoyable boutiquing experience.

MILLIE
at Crystal Cove Promenade
7882 E. Coast Hwy
Newport Coast, CA 92657
949.715.1111

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Become a Fan on FACEBOOK
Follow Us on TWITTER
Stay Up-to-Date, get Boutiquing in YOUR INBOX


Copyright 2009 Boutiquing.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without prior written consent.

No comments:

Post a Comment