Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tootsies - Affordable & Adorable Foot Indulgence


Laguna Beach, Orange County Boutique Pique
By: Erin Hall @ Boutiquing

I’m asking myself, after living in Orange County for nine years, why have I believed my Laguna boutiquing experience ended at Main Beach and Forest? I never ventured far enough south, that’s why! After the suggestion of a friend to visit some cute boutiques on the 1200 block of PCH, I parked my car, dropped some quarters in the meter and started walking to see what I could find. Although I’m sad it took me this long, like Jasmine, I found "a WHOLE new world!"

I literally stumbled upon Tootsies…no pun intended. The moment I walked in this boutique I heard the shoe angels singing! The sensory overload of bright jewel tone platforms, edgy metallics, shiny sling backs, ruffled peep toes and snake skin made me “ohhhhhhhhhh” out loud. With its posh and immaculate boutique feel you would expect a high price point to naturally follow…but not at Tootsies, their moto is affordable and adorable and GIRL do they deliver.

Franco Sarto
, BCBG Girls, Seychelles, Sam Edelman and Steve Madden are just a few of the recognizable favorites. Forget having to drive to the mall for a wide selection of shoes. The owner Nini has done a fabulous job stocking the walls with all the hottest 2009 shoe trends, in multiple styles and a wide array of colors. Looking for a sexy heel to match your new dress? Do you need a comfortable and stylish pump for work? Are you searching for a flirty wedge to compliment your summer dresses? Or are you looking for an embellished or metallic sandal perfect for pairing with jeans and a casual top? Literally, there were so many styles that caught my eye it made it hard to focus. I’ll tell you what I could focus on, the amazing prices. You can easily walk out of Tootsies with three pairs of shoes under $200. I tell no lies. You won’t want to miss the entire wall of shoes on sale for $20 or the beautiful selection of purses and clutches to make your outfit complete.

Boutiquing Wisdom: FREE PARKING when you enter on Brooks Street between PCH and Gleneyere. In the new Pottery Place (formerly the Pottery Shack)

Tootsies
1200 S. Coast Hwy.
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
949.715.5151

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Become a Fan on FACEBOOK
Follow Us on TWITTER
Stay Up-to-Date, get Boutiquing
in YOUR INBOX

Copyright 2010 Boutiquing.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without prior written consent.

No comments:

Post a Comment