Wednesday, March 4, 2009

LF Stores - Linger Forever Surrounded By All Things Now



Laguna Beach Boutique Pique
By: April Madigan @ Boutiquing

On a recent walk through downtown Laguna, I wandered into LF stores on Forest Avenue and was pleasantly surprised. This is like a mini Urban Outfitters with the most unbelievable shoe collection I have seen in a boutique in a long time. All of the shoes are lined up along the floor, and I will admit I spent the majority of my time inside looking at the floor! There were also great casual, edgy tops and vests from lines I have to assume are out of LA and private labeled for LF.

I enjoyed the hipster vibe of this large boutique, and knew I could find something to quench my thirst for the trendiest trend. I spotted these Jeffrey Campbell boots for $60, and how cute are these Jeffrey Campbell flats??? The salesgirls were knowledgeable and friendly, but I certainly felt like I had room to shop and explore on my own. This is a great place to treasure hunt and find Gossip Girl style that looks effortlessly chic.

LF Stores
278 Forest Avenue
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
949.497.9194


Copyright 2009 Boutiquing.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without prior written consent



No comments:

Post a Comment