Saturday, March 21, 2009

Randy Boutique - Going out Tonight?


Review by: April
Randy boutique has an energy about it that I can only describe as - ready to party. Everything about being in this store makes me want to have a girls night out. This store is fun and daring, and is perfect for a woman who does not take life too seriously, or would like to pretend not to for one night:)

The vast array of cute and colorful clothing begs to be thrown in a suitcase and taken to Vegas. I saw more great dresses in this place than I have in a while. Randy boutique consistently delivers hot trends, perfectly suited for the girl who wants to be noticed. This is not to say that those of us who lead less adventurous lives don't dare enter. The collection of sunglasses I discovered was enough to quench my personal desire to feel too sexy for Laguna. At the risk of seeming like a montage in a cheesy teen movie, I did try on multiple scarves and sunglasses to find the perfect incognito look.

If you are headed to Vegas, or simply Club M, make a quick stop at Randy boutique, and bring out your inner party girl. Just be advised...the man in your life may like this so much, you receive all future gifts from this store...

Randy
269 Forest Avenue
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
949.497.5822
myspace page


Randy
200 Main Street #113
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
714.374.1331

No comments:

Post a Comment