Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lanis Boutique - Because Shoes Always Fit!

Costa Mesa Boutique Pique
By: April Madigan @ Boutiquing.com



*THIS BOUTIQUE CLOSED 1/25/10
Driving down 17th last week, I did a total double take when I saw a sign for LANIS Boutique. How was there a boutique I hadn't seen before? After stopping into Twice the Style and Shopgirls (where I picked up a postcard for LANIS), I decided to drop in. This place is not only BEAUTIFUL it is absolute shoe heaven! I would recommend a pedicure next door first, these shoes were born to be tried on.

I spied an amazing pair by Coclico, the leather feels like butter. And if it hasn't already been mentioned, I have a thing for soft leather (and check out their commitment to being eco-conscious). Lanis also stocks a nice selection of Cole Haan styles, the ones you don't see everywhere. They also have an extensive sale section, where all shoes are under $100 - it makes up almost half the store! Also spotted was an amazing bag by Badgley Mischka - another of my personal favorites and the full line of Anthousa home fragrance.

A bit of boutiquing wisdom - Lanis Boutique is having a "March Madness" sale, 25% off all original price items and 60% off sale items for the whole month of March. Grab a postcard from Shopgirls and receive an additional 10% off, including sale items!


GOING OUT OF BUSINESS
Massive Sale Happening Now!

LANIS Boutique
270 E 17th Street
Suite 4
Costa Mesa, CA 92627

949.515.3888

Hours:
M-F 10-6
Saturday 10-5
Sunday by Appointment



No comments:

Post a Comment