Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cloudwalk - The Store with a View


Laguna Beach Boutique Pique
By: April Madigan @ Boutiquing

A recent outing to Main Beach in Laguna, landed me across the street from this little boutiquing spot. Having not stopped in for a while, I snuck away from the husband to check it out. This is not the casual boutique I remember. I was thrilled to walk in and see they have upped their game in the best way. The store has that luxurious boutique hotel feel, with clean design mixed with opulent wallpaper and chandeliers. The layout is refreshingly shopper friendly, even with a stroller, and I was intrigued enough to look at EVERYTHING in the store.

If you, like me, long to find things that you don't see everywhere, Cloudwalk is your new best friend. I could feel my heart beat a little faster when I pulled a Charlotte Ronson dress off the rack - if you haven't seen her stuff, you need to! She is an edgy, yet completely wearable young designer - gotta say, I am saving some room in the walk in for this Charlottle Ronson blouse. But, I digress...also spotted in this super chic boutique, were incredible leather bags by Rebecca Minkoff (I dare you to touch one and try to walk away), the perfect Summer beachy pieces you'll live in by Ella Moss, and a slew of denim - all at 25% off!

By the way...did I mention that you can still see the beach from this place...I mean really, how nice is that! So next time you hit Main Beach, stick an extra quarter in the meter, and check out this little boutique's new look. You just may not make it across the street to the beach after all...

Cloudwalk
240 South Coast Highway
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
949.494.8212

Copyright 2009 Boutiquing.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without prior written consent

No comments:

Post a Comment