Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Westerly - Resort Style that Makes a Splash!



Corona Del Mar,
Orange County
Boutique Pique

By: April Madigan @ Boutiquing

It's official...I am a Westerly wannabe. This boutique has it all. Right off the bat, I was hit by the hip lounge atmosphere created in this intimate boutique. The energetic tunes and upbeat shopgirl also added to the party vibe. If it weren't for the lust worthy clothes, I would swear I was laying by the pool at a mod new hotel on Sunset.

I happened upon Westerly the day after a huge trunk show featuring Tiger Lily swim and apparel. There were so many stylish and sultry suits, I wasn't sure where to start. Beyond the featured beach wear racks, were pieces from some of the chicest names in casual wear. See by Chloe, Insight, Ksubi, Current/Elliot, and DOMA...to name a few. My sister and I both went crazy for leather bomber jackets in black and navy by DOMA, and striking silk dresses by Vena Cava. Scattered around throughout the store, we found velvety smooth snakeskin clutches from Moda Viajando and creamy leather bags by Bird that begged to be slung over a stylish shoulder. Under the glass, I admired simple feather earrings, so pretty I imagined how many different ways I could possibly pull them off...as well as chunky chains and leather and lace clutches that would make the girliest girl a little bad ass.

Everything I saw here made me yearn to go back and look a bit closer. This is the essence of subtle luxury - simple, incredible materials, impeccably made. A bit of boutiquing wisdom...after shopping here, you WILL feel an incurable urge to plan a relaxing getaway...gotta have somewhere to show off your poolside style!


Westerly
2908 East Coast Highway
Corona Del Mar, CA 92625

949.313.7111

facebook page

Become a Fan on FACEBOOK
Follow Us on TWITTER
Stay Up-to-Date, get Boutiquing
in YOUR INBOX

Copyright 2009 Boutiquing.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without prior written consent.

No comments:

Post a Comment