Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Isabella Dee - Friendly Faces & Flattering Finds



Claremont, Orange County Boutique Pique
By: April Madigan @ Boutiquing

Sparkly, fresh, fun and feminine, I adore Isabella Dee for being that super feminine fashion spot with a consistent eye for down to earth style with a wink of wonderful whimsy. From the gorgeous flowing floor plan - an entrance both on the street, and via the cutest courtyard in Claremont Village Square - this boutiquing experience is exemplary. My adventure began with a perfect lunch at Le Pain Quotidien, the organic french market that shares the courtyard with Isabella Dee Boutique. After enjoying one of their tasty salads and fresh made baguettes, I was refreshed and ready to discover Isabella Dee.

A girly backdrop complete with lit candles, overstuffed leopard armchairs, giant sparkly chandelier, and elegantly embossed metal ceiling create a luxurious space perfect for a little retail therapy. I couldn't wait to dig into to the racks and see what I could find...and I was pleased to fall in love with piece after piece. I pulled out silk draped tops by Rebecca Beeson, soft knit sweaters, dresses by MM Couture and SKY, casual cotton tops by Sanctuary, and an array of denim by Black Orchid, True Religion and Paige Premium Denim. The best discovery of all was a cotton top by Bordeaux - their styles are lined with fitted slinky spandex, this is the secret to wearing thin knits without the cling...life changing!

My experience was even futher enhanced by the customer service and personal attention I received from owner, Vanessa. From the moment my arms started filling with potential prospects, she started me a fitting room and once inside, Vanessa consistently checked back to see if I needed anything, and was extrememly friendly and fun - it was as if she enjoyed her job or something ;) As I tried on half of her boutique I marveled at the fact that it all actually fit really well. Uh oh! I settled on three pieces, including the top by Bordeax of course, and will certainly put Isabella Dee on my Boutiquing short list for the next time I am looking for special, great fitting, everyday pieces to add to my ready to wear rotation.

Isabella Dee
In the Claremont Village Square
101 N. Indian Hill Blvd.
Suite C-104B
Claremont, CA 91711
866.457.3907(toll free)
909.624.3907

www.shopisabelladee.com

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Become a Fan on FACEBOOK
Follow Us on TWITTER
Stay Up-to-Date, get Boutiquing in YOUR INBOX

Copyright 2009 Boutiquing.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without prior written consent.

1 comment:

  1. Love Isabella dee!!!! I always find the hottest dresses there, oh and the best denim! Isabella dee ROCKS.....

    ReplyDelete