Friday, March 26, 2010

Blind Boutique Shopping

By: April Madigan @ Boutiquing

Yes, there certainly is such a thing as blind boutique shopping. Almost as nerve wracking as a blind date, blind boutique shopping can make even the most fab boutiquer feel a bit apprehensive. I admit, I am mighty comfy in my own regular boutiques. I know the lay of the land, I can predict a price point, I know there are mirrors in the dressing room...put me in uncharted territory....I get a little nervous.

You must have felt this too...otherwise, why would we need to research these little stores, except to get a little peek inside so we can prepare ourselves! I am all for an adventure, but I am never one to go unprepared. Anyone who has spent the day with me knows, deep in the Mary Poppins bag lies everything that could possibly be desired, times two - nobody likes to feel left out ;)

At Boutiqiungwe research, shop, and assess the best boutiques around, so boutique shopping is easier than ever. Just learn about the boutiques that make you curious in the comfort of your own home on www.Boutiquing.com and when you are ready - pick a few to add to your regular rotation. And don't forget to let us know how it goes! We want to keep track of all of our new boutique matches.

~ Happy Boutiquing!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Become a Fan on FACEBOOK
Follow Us on TWITTER
Stay Up-to-Date, get Boutiquing
in YOUR INBOX

Copyright 2010 Boutiquing.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without prior written consent.

No comments:

Post a Comment