Saturday, March 21, 2009

ENVY Boutique - Where have you been all my life?

Review by: April
Can I be perfectly honest...usually by the time I have boutiqued down Forest Ave. as far as Muse, I have realized that one more stop could land me looking for a second job. What this means is, I have been missing out on ENVY...for 10YEARS!

The whole experience went a little like this...I look to my right...tons of adorable casual wear, perfect for the busy Mom circuit. Pieces by Da-nang, Twisted Heart, and Butterfly Dropout. I look to my left...romantic, artistic options from Rebecca Taylor, floaty pieces from For Life and Liberty, and tons of twelfth street by Cynthia Vincent – a woman who knows a basic need not be basic. Straight ahead was row upon row of great layering pieces by C&C, and tons of denim options.

Like most boutiques these days the SALE racks were amazing, and I found myself wanting to take the time to look at each piece so I wouldn't miss anything. It is unheard of for an independent boutique to have such extensive collections of these fantastic designers and I am starting to think this could be the only place I need to shop for a long time.

After talking with owner Phyllis, and her husband, who are the most approachable, down to earth boutique owners you can imagine, I got the sense that she would do most anything to keep her customers happy. This is a boutique to frequent – their size ranges are great, and whatever the occasion, I would bet the perfect thing is just waiting for you here.

A bit of boutiquing wisdom...this is a large store, with a lot of inventory. Take your time and do a few laps, there are a ton of possibilities everywhere you turn. You can also shop their website and get FREE shipping and 10% off all orders over $100...or pre-shop and pick it up in the store (just let me warn you, you may find some more to add to that shopping bag...).

ENVY

310 Forest Avenue
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
949.715.0984

M-TH 10-7
FRI & SAT 10-8
SUN 11-7

www.shopenvyboutique.com


No comments:

Post a Comment